Beet Brownie Bite Bliss Balls
It’s a dessert or snack you can feel great about eating! Add Beets to chocolate for moistness and depth of flavor.
- 1 Beet
- 12 pitted dates – fresh not dried! *If you only have dried dates, Soak the dried dates in water for a couple of hours.
- 1 cup of oats
- 3/4 cup of raw walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Wrap whole beet (stem removed) in aluminum foil and roast in 400°F oven for at least an hour until soft to the touch.
- Throw all of the ingredients in a food processor and process it until it becomes a solid ball.
- Roll into small balls and that should make about 12.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds for garnish. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.