- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place cauliflower in a large mixing bowl. Pour on enough olive oil to coat (a few tablespoons).
- Season generously with salt, black pepper and red pepper and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Lay cauliflower pieces out on a baking sheet. Drizzle any remaining oil from the bowl on top.
- Bake, turning once until caramelized on edges and tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
You can also sprinkle it with a very good aged vinegar. Or, cut florets into smaller pieces and add to salads.