Honey Suckers can soothe a sore throat and make a sweet Halloween Treat!
You will need:
- New Mexico Pure Honey
- Sauce Pan
- Precision Candy Thermometer
- Silicone Candy Mold
- Lollipop Sticks
- Add half a cup of honey (makes about 4 suckers) to a sauce pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Constantly stir with a rubber spoon until it reaches 300 degrees. A thermometer comes in handy here.
- Take off the heat and let cool SLIGHTLY for about 30 seconds.
- Pour Honey into molds and add your sticks! Let cool on the counter for a few hours until hard.